Entry Level Business Development Director (Atlanta, GA area)
Compensation: Some Base Pay and Performance based compensation (Growth with company based on contribution)
This Marketing & Business development opportunity is for a motivated professional. If you have the drive and
tenacity to achieve results with minimum supervision, this would be a great opportunity for you. Ask
yourself the following questions before proceeding to job description and application
Are you up for the challenge of helping to build up a new enterprise?
Do you have tremendous Sales and Marketing Skills?
Are you great at building new business relationships?
Are you seeking a new challenge, and extra income?
Do you already have steady income and be able to utilize this position as extra income earning potential to start.
If so, continue to read about our exciting new position!
National CEO Network is in search of its very first Director of Development. This position is a flexible hours/performance based position with tremendous growth potential. Our new Director of Business Development will create and oversee the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising which may include major gifts, corporate donations, sponsorships, grant solicitations, and in-kind resources to name a few.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
Recruit new Corporate and Event Sponsors
- Collaborate with leadership team to Plan fund development activities that will increase revenues to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Monitor trends in the community or region and adapt strategies as necessary.
- Develop and manage timelines for various fundraising activities to ensure fundraising processes are carried out in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Leadership to develop staff, policies and procedures for the Business
- Development department which reflect ethical fundraising practices.
- Prepare and submit grant applications according to fund development plan to generate funds for the organization.
- Oversee the planning and execution of special fundraising events.
- Identify and recruit individual prospects for VIP Club of Organization.
- Coordinate in-kind donations and make decisions regarding issuing of receipts.
Potential Responsibilities upon growth include:
- Collaboration with leadership team to recruit, interview and select well-qualified staff.
- Engage volunteers for special fund development projects using established volunteer management practices.
- Manage fund development budgets to include annual income and expenditures for fund development.
- Foster an understanding of philanthropy with-in the organization and develop a communication
plan to promote organization to its donors and maximize public awareness of the fundraising
activities of the organization.
- Coordinate the design, printing and distribution of marketing and communication materials for
- Build relationships with stakeholders to advance the mission and fundraising goals of the organization.
Qualifications to be considered:
- University degree (preferably in marketing or business development)
- A certificate in fundraising a plus
- Self driven and goal oriented professional, must have a passion for new business ventures.
- Management training is an asset.
- Other qualifications include proficiency in fund raising software, word processing, databases,
spreadsheets & email.
- Recent College Graduate of Marketing, fundraising or Business Development
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Director of Business Development will work directly with President and Leadership Team
- Flexible schedule primarily work from home and in the field. (No office set-up)
- Must be available for weekly team meetings at various locations in metro Atlanta.
- May require extra work-time during major campaigns and special events.