Participating Charity Partners
Open to qualifying charities, federations, shelters and human welfare organizations around the world. To protect the integrity of the campaign, each umbrella organization must present the following documentation for itself and each member agency it represents when applying for campaign participation.
- Charitable solicitation license or (exempt letter) from respective state, region or country.
- Information on the organizations fiscal status (audit report or copy of IRS Form 990 U.S, or proper fiscal documents of country
- US Organizations 501©(3) determination letter from the IRS
- Non-discrimination policy
- Annual percentage of administrative costs
Participating charities must carry out a bona fide program of charitable services for the health, education and/or welfare of humans. The majority of participating agencies provide voluntary, charitable, health, education and overall welfare services to individuals and their families that have a direct and substantial benefit to residents or charities around the world. We welcome all local, national and international organizations to participate in this campaign.